Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 110

Thread: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

  1. #91
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't bet. And the great Moonshiners have lost for the FOURTH time this year. And they are very lucky to have only lost those 4. NO WAY did they deserve to be in this game. They were not the best team in their division. The 59-20 DRUBBING by Florida is certainly proof of that. </div></div>

    I doesn't matter if you think they deserve it or not, they did what they were suppose to do, finish with the best record in the East division, they did that, just because you don't think they belong and you hate them, too bad.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't bet. And the great Moonshiners have lost for the FOURTH time this year. And they are very lucky to have only lost those 4. NO WAY did they deserve to be in this game. They were not the best team in their division. The 59-20 DRUBBING by Florida is certainly proof of that. </div></div>

    You're unequivocally the biggest dumbass to ever post on this board. You're a total idiot, and I would like for you to change your name so that folks don't equate all PV fans with you.

  3. #93
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    sorta like the way you lump everyone from norton together huh

  4. #94
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Nope, you ignorant asses from Norton lump yourselves together. I had nothing to do with it.

  5. #95
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    see, youre calling me an ignorant ass and I rarely even talk about high school sports. It just proves youre the one thats showing their ignorance.

  6. #96
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Butt your way into my conversations, and I'll tell you what I think. Actually, I was talking to pvvikefan. And yeah, if you want to equate yourself with Burton fans, then yes, I deem you a dumbass. Butt your way into a conversation, then expect what is offered back.

  7. #97
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I thought this was a thread about LSU and UT. Somehow it got threadjacked so basically you were too ignorant to make another thread. It seems youre just like pvvikefan since you support pv and all. Tisk tisk.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Man this was a good game and congrats to LSU but if you're a Tennessee fan then you should feel pretty good about your team next year. Same thing goes for LSU fans.....

    Congrats
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    The Little Orange Pumpkins finished 8-4. Hardly championship numbers. They were EXTREMELY lucky to beat KY, Vandy and S. Carolina. A healthy LSU team would have made the score as bad as the stats were. I liked the way the announcers kept saying UT was trying to STEAL a championship. Couldn't have said it better myself.

    I'm not a fan of the Big 12. Not at all. But their championship game did feature two top 10 teams. Not a fan of USC. Hate them as much as UT. But they could possibly be the best team in the country at this point.

    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Well their 9-4 bro!

    Like I said before they have something to look foward to. Most of their team will be back next year. They had a tough year but they never gave up and thats why they where in the SEC championship.

    Now i see them playing texas in the cotton bowl....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •